Patchouli - Rosemary Mint - Peppermint - TD

lovemylabs

I'm looking through the suppliers and having a really tough time finding one that carries all three of the above fragrances as well as TD. I love WSP Rosemary Mint and Patch, but holy cow $50.00 for two oils? I'll keep looking, but in the meantime, does anyone have a suggestion for any near the east coast?

I dunno that you're going to find it, but the best patch is at Lebermuth and it's expensive, but not as much as their sandalwood. They may have a rosemary mint there too, and I think everyone has peppermint, but I dunno that they have TD. It might be worth a look.

I think patch prices are still a little high since the shortage from crops a few years ago. I don't know that it has been threatened recently, but probably is more just slow coming back along with increases in components used to make the fragrance and the gas prices. Patch ought to come down with less demand for it (however it is a primary fixative, but that's straight patch as in the EO mostly and I suspect Lebermuth has a mix of EO and synthetic in their patch). Here's a thought to you though ... notice that the price per pound comes down with more pounds ordered. I'm just saying if you think about a coop and say you could get 25 pounds of it sold or so ... that price significantly drops. Just saying.

Actually you want the patch to smell good when it's wax because then you know where to get it lol.

Edited by Scented