Lebermuth

njcandle

I did call them to get them.. They are quite pricey at $2.00 per 1/2 ounce.. I did notice "Sex in the Shower" and I am wondering what that scent is comprised of :) or do I even want to know :) I ordered 12 of them and they are the following:

Bug Be gone

Blueberry Surprise

Applejack and Orangepeel

Lavender

Seashore

Tahtian Vanilla

Sunflower

Rosemary Mint

Lily of the Valley

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Chestnut Brown Sugar

Patchouli

I really enjoyed 9 out of the 12 samples with Eucalyputs Spearmint, Seashore, Sunflower, Rosemary Mint, Blueberry Surprise being the highlights from the sample bottle. The disappointments were patchouli, lavender, and applejack and orange peel. (note this is a review of smelling them from the bottle and not from an actual candle)

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions but I have just poured sunflower in the Ecosoya CBA so it will take a few days to see whether or not it does what they say.

Edited by njcandle

I must say that I am presently surprised by the apple jack and orange peel in the ecosoya CBA.. It smells great and looks great!! I will be ordering more of this.. I am still not impressed by their Patch.. And for the price it is not worth it in my opinion.. The Eucalyptus Spearmint is much better.. Another one that smells much better in the wax is the Tahitian Vanilla.. Smells like a french vanilla dunkin donuts cofee.. Interesting smell

• 4 weeks later...
I must say that I am presently surprised by the apple jack and orange peel in the ecosoya CBA.. It smells great and looks great!! I will be ordering more of this.. I am still not impressed by their Patch.. And for the price it is not worth it in my opinion.. The Eucalyptus Spearmint is much better.. Another one that smells much better in the wax is the Tahitian Vanilla.. Smells like a french vanilla dunkin donuts cofee.. Interesting smell

How did the others turn out. I noticed you stated that they are not worth the price. Who has a better product in your opinion with price not being a factor.