2oz Dart Cups

Beezy

Hey everyone, New here. Thought i'd share my supplier for 2oz Dart cups since the company I order from offers Free shipping and if the cheapest on the net!

(BTW, the Solo cups SUCK.. I had to learn the hard way..LOL:cheesy2:)

http://www.instawares.com/2oz-pls-portion-cntr.dcc200pc.0.7.htm?Ts=0

http://www.instawares.com/clr-lid-pc-2.dcc200pcl.0.7.htm?Ts=0&view=&uid=&cid=

I like the Newspring Ellipso brand better. To me, they seem to be a more sturdy construction and the lids fit tighter. I use the 1 ounce size since they will fit in the smaller warmer bowls. The 2 ounce size would be great for the 2-in-1 warmers you get from Candlemakers or OBI.

Keep a look out in the Co-Op section. The portion cups seem to be a popular item for that. Webstaurant has a great price but shipping is pretty high. With the co-op you don't have to buy a full case and the shipping costs are shared.

Jack, I know you're in Georgia so take a wander through Garden Ridge. In the party/catering section they carry bags of 25 or 50 of the round Dart cups. I think they are the 2 ounce. They are more expensive per each than online, but it would give you a chance to work with them before ordering a large amount. I believe Costco has them too. If you would like to compare to the oval Ellipso, I can send you some of those as well. I'm in the area so postage should be minimal. Just PM if interested.

J

Thanks so much! Always wanted to know where to gets some of these. Do you guys sell alot of these?

This is the only type/size of tart I offer. (for now)

I sell TONS.

I started with the Solo cups (Much THINNER), but have since switched over to to the Dart brand. The only problem I've had with these is a few lids popping off during shipping.. if you stick them in a cello bag, you don't have this problem, though.

@Wessex,

Grumpy much?

You might also want to learn how to do the math, The site I posted is MUCH cheaper when factoring in the free shipping.

Nice try, though

John

Edited by Beezy

I am sorry I jumped the gun on the Spam comment, my fault. As far as the math part, it is still cheaper for me with shipping. So you learn math.

Steve

@Wessex,

Grumpy much?

You might also want to learn how to do the math, The site I posted is MUCH cheaper when factoring in the free shipping.

Nice try, though

John

I like the Newspring Ellipso brand better. To me, they seem to be a more sturdy construction and the lids fit tighter. I use the 1 ounce size since they will fit in the smaller warmer bowls. The 2 ounce size would be great for the 2-in-1 warmers you get from Candlemakers or OBI.

Keep a look out in the Co-Op section. The portion cups seem to be a popular item for that. Webstaurant has a great price but shipping is pretty high. With the co-op you don't have to buy a full case and the shipping costs are shared.

Jack, I know you're in Georgia so take a wander through Garden Ridge. In the party/catering section they carry bags of 25 or 50 of the round Dart cups. I think they are the 2 ounce. They are more expensive per each than online, but it would give you a chance to work with them before ordering a large amount. I believe Costco has them too. If you would like to compare to the oval Ellipso, I can send you some of those as well. I'm in the area so postage should be minimal. Just PM if interested.

J

Thanks PMM! You are so sweet to offer. I will think about it and let you know. I will definitely checking Garden Ridge and see what they have. Right now I have several breakaway melts that I need to sell so they will have to go first. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look of the 1 oz Ellipso cups, are they made of polyproplyene though? I see one person said they seem sturdy with tight lids (would be great for summer shipping) and another said they felt they needed a steadier hand while pouring. I am new to portion cups and was hoping to use them for summer shipping. I have some Dart 1 oz, but they don't hold an oz, I think I only got .8 in there, which is ok, but the lid won't fit *pout* Does anywhere sell samples of the 1 oz Ellipsos? Thanks :)

Edited by meltaway

No problem. After just reading about your wax (I haven't even opening mine yet) I'm really thinking of checking this out.

I made an order from the Miami Place I really hope it works out (the new wax), they had some great fragrances too along with the cups. You'll have to let me know if there is water in yours too :(