Who has the best fragrance oils?

putter5775

My favorite pomegranate is from Tennessee Candle Supply--strong! Lavender, it just depends on what you're looking for. I like lavender EO for straight lavender and there are all kinds with many price ranges. I love the J&J bedtime bath dupe from the Candle Source, too--it's not a straight lavender but smells, throws and sells wonderfully.

My favorite pomegranate is from Tennessee Candle Supply--strong! Lavender, it just depends on what you're looking for. I like lavender EO for straight lavender and there are all kinds with many price ranges. I love the J&J bedtime bath dupe from the Candle Source, too--it's not a straight lavender but smells, throws and sells wonderfully.

I agree with Tennessee's Pomegranate!!

I am a huge Lavender lover and in 10 yrs have only found 1 Lavender that I love...Lavender & Herb from Willow Woods. It's incredibly strong and beautiful!!! Still on the search for that perfect Lavender that is not a blend!!

Tassi Lavender from Southern Soapers has the best reviews for a great lavender. Can't wait for them to sell their oils to the new owner.

The best Lavender I ever used was Lavender Flowers from Tradewinds. Unfortunately the still have not reopened yet.:(

I have been using the one from CS. Not quite as good as TW but very close. Customers love it.