Connie's Candle Supply

KarenOH

I'm getting ready to place my first order with Connie's Candle Supply... since it's a supplier that I don't hear much about I would love to hear some suggestions on FO's(that work well in pure soy) to try!!

I'm getting the Pumpkin Brulee....my supplier discontinued it and I am desperate to find a replacement by August!!! And thought I would try the Hot Maple Toddy, Coffee Cake & Spice, Fall Festival, Fireside Inn, Mulled Cider and Willow Inn.

Any feedback or suggestions welcomed!!

Thanks!!

Karen

Oh..and I really did try to do a search before I posted...I had no luck so either I'm doing something terribly wrong or there isn't much posted about them.

Thanks Carol!! Apparantly not many people use her! :-)

I went ahead and ordered the ones I was considering plus a couple more and am hoping for the best!!

If you want an ounce or two of the Pumpkin Brulee to test just let me know since I had to buy a full pound.

And no..I don't do B&B...heck I'm lucky I have enough time to do my candles!! LOL

I havent tried this supplier but if you do a search in google, you will find a few posts (still not many though) about this supplier.

In the google search bar type, connie site:craftserver.com. I have been using this method of searching anytime I am trying to find something rather than going through the advanced search directly from this site. It seems to work pretty good.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Carol!! Apparantly not many people use her! :-)

I went ahead and ordered the ones I was considering plus a couple more and am hoping for the best!!

If you want an ounce or two of the Pumpkin Brulee to test just let me know since I had to buy a full pound.

And no..I don't do B&B...heck I'm lucky I have enough time to do my candles!! LOL

I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

I havent tried this supplier but if you do a search in google, you will find a few posts (still not many though) about this supplier.

In the google search bar type, connie site:craftserver.com. I have been using this method of searching anytime I am trying to find something rather than going through the advanced search directly from this site. It seems to work pretty good.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for that advice!! I had much better luck doing it that way then thru the search!! :-)

Well I have always wanted to order from her and have not, so I'm no help, but I would be interested in the experience you have as well as what others have had. I sort of spent about too much money in two days and am under close supervision that I use what I got before I will be allowed to ever order again :D

Well I have always wanted to order from her and have not, so I'm no help, but I would be interested in the experience you have as well as what others have had. I sort of spent about too much money in two days and am under close supervision that I use what I got before I will be allowed to ever order again :D

From the looks of my account...I need someone to put me under supervision!! Have gone a little bit crazy..ok, a lot crazy..over the last couple weeks ordering new FO's for fall!!!

I just got a few of the oils poured today, will put the rest in wax next weekend....she ships super fast and they were packed well so that's always a good start!! Will start to review her scents later in the week.

Edited by KarenOH

I have and do use several of her oils -- I'm a big fan of Connie's oils!! Naturally, there are some that are stronger than others but they were meant to be that way. She has a lot of complex blends that are really nice -- General Store is one that comes to mind. You can smell something different each time you sniff it.

The ONLY problem I ever had was when I ordered a sample of an oil it smelled great, but when I went and ordered the pound bottle it smelled a lot different than the sample. When I contacted her about it, I received no response whatsoever :( But, overall, I've been very pleased with them!!

I have and do use several of her oils -- I'm a big fan of Connie's oils!! Naturally, there are some that are stronger than others but they were meant to be that way. She has a lot of complex blends that are really nice -- General Store is one that comes to mind. You can smell something different each time you sniff it.

The ONLY problem I ever had was when I ordered a sample of an oil it smelled great, but when I went and ordered the pound bottle it smelled a lot different than the sample. When I contacted her about it, I received no response whatsoever :( But, overall, I've been very pleased with them!!

Did you call or email? Maybe she didn't get your message?

• 9 months later...

I still haven't tested all the samples I got from Connie's...Hot Maple Toddy, Fireside Inn, Coffee Cake & Spice and Pumpkin Brulee are all excellent in soy and smell wonderful!! The Pumpkin Brulee is only $13.50 a pound...it just went up from $12.95...it has become one of my biggest sellers since I added it in September. Just ordered more this week...will be putting Hazelnut Cream and Banana's Foster into soy next weekend.

Connie's Candles has been wonderful to deal with...super fast and reasonable shipping! On my last order she even refunded me some of my shipping costs...she was able to ship it cheaper than what her cart came up with. Gotta love that!!! :-)