Parasoy blend wax...

meltaway

Hi everyone, I'm new here but hope you can maybe help. I found a thread here in regards to KY being out of stock again on the parasoy wax for tarts (the thread was old but still) and because I can't stock up on it, now I'm in a bad place because I'm down to half a case and have a new wholesale order. :(

Anyways, I saw a few people mentioning that they get either the same or similar wax from another place and I wondered if anyone could share. I saw the JS has a blend but the cost of the wax is much higher and shipping will be almost double what Ky's is... I'm so hesitant to try something new because everyone knows how much time and testing goes into a new wax. But then again, this is the 3rd time I've been in this spot with this supplier in the past year... I did try her In house blend of wax and I liked it at first, but I kept finding floating things in it and then the last box I had was terrible and I had customers complaining. :shocked2:

Any pointers appreciated, thank you :)

• 1 month later...