Levine/OBI- warmers

I have decided against candlewarmers.com due to the fact that you have to purchase their replacement bulbs. It is between Levine and OBI- I know there were previous discussions about who shipped quickly/ who ran out of stock a lot... unfortunately the search function is not working...

Anyone willing to share their experiences with each supplier, including important things to know? I am looking at putting an order in for electric melters and plug ins in a few days...

Thanks!:P

Envy, We have used OBI for shipping and on their drop ship site as well and haven't had any problems what so ever. The drop ship side does take a few extra days due to they only ship those orders our a few times a week, but on the wholesale side, we place an order on a Monday and got the box on Wednesday +) Oh, you know what, we did have an issue once with a few broken bulbs, they shipped replacements out right away at no cost to us =)

Now Levine we had another vendor in the area use them before with much luck! They did say sometimes there was damage but again, they were right on top of the issue and fixed everything to our friends satisfaction =)

Hope that helps you some and good luck =)

Levine is awesome. I haven't ordered in a couple of years, but I've purchased hundreds of warmers from them over time. I would always wait 'til they had their free shipping with $400 order deals. Even when they did their free shipping deals, they were quick to get the orders out the door. I have been 100%+ satisfied with them and their product.

Grr, It seems like the reviews are about even. OBI seems to be a lot closer to me than Levine...

I really like some of the candlewarmers.com melters- they look so rustic and beautiful! I just do not want to have to buy bulbs from them...