wholesale price tags

Anyone know where I can find some of these at decent prices? I'm looking for ones that would have the string attached. I did a search here but didn't find anything and did a quick google search and store supply warehouse was about the only one that came up. Their prices seemed pretty good but thought I'd see if anyone has any other suppliers to check.

Thanks!!:smiley2:

Thx Sue, that's where I first found them. Just wondered if anyone had found a better price, although their price was pretty cheap. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but, I asked the hubby and he said Staples would probably have them. Sure enough they do and I won't have to pay shipping and the price was cheaper with not having to pay shipping. Thanks for your replies!!

A little late but...yepper. I bought mine at Office Max and they have several different sizes and colors. I had to use them when I had my candles in a craft shop...so much easier for the owner to keep track of what sold...just slip it off over the top of the jar instead of writing everything down. She had a specific "coding" for each vendor that we had to use on our stuff.

They also come in handy when I am having a sale on discontinued jars and/or fragrances. At my Christmas Open House I have 2 rooms with my displays. One room is all regular priced and the other is all sale priced. I "work" my open house and my daughter is the cashier and grandaughter the bagger. So if I am discontinuing a fragrance poured in my Madison jars which I use all of the time...my daughter asked how she would know if it came from the regular priced or sale priced room. Good point so I just wrote the sale price on all of the tags and slipped them over the top of the jar. Made it a LOT easier for her instead of constantly interrupting me to find out what to charge.