Ugh, Wish I would had posted this earlier for everyone...

ScentedOIls.com is having a 15% off sale but it was only for 2 days and ends tonight at midnight I would assume...website says 5/1 for the end...

Now honestly, never ordered from them, but will be in a few minutes but they seem to have a good selection of glass and poly resin warmers (thats what we carry mostly) and shipping is very fair too. Will update as far as service goes in the next few days =)

Oh, minimum is $125 tho

http://www.scentoils.com/wholesale/content.cgi

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! I have ordered from this company on two different occasions. Yes, they have nice stuff; however, they are ALWAYS out of stock on things and they don't communicate it on their website. The first order was in November, and they messed up my order. They didn't let me know that some of the items were out of stock and simply substituted some warmers to make up for a few of the ones that were out of stock and just shorted me the others. When I called about it, they said they would straighten it out. The 'replacement' order was incorrect too! When I called back, she basically told me "too bad".

I decided to give them another try last month. I asked when my order would ship. She told me Friday (this was a Wednesday). I called Friday and she said Monday. She said that two other ladies had just chewed her out about the same thing (bad sign) On Monday, she said they were behind because they had moved warehouses (the same thing had happened in November except then their warehouse had burned down), and they still had not shipped it. She said they would try to get it out. Well, she called back within the hour and said that they were out of stock on three of the styles I had ordered, I said okay. She called back about thirty minutes later and said they were out of stock on two other styles. By that time, I was like 'forget it'.

I really hate it because my customers like their warmers, but they are so unreliable, that I can't keep putting myself throught it. I just wish they would take the out-of-stock items off of the website or put an expected ship date or something.

Anyway, good luck with this company!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! I have ordered from this company on two different occasions. Yes, they have nice stuff; however, they are ALWAYS out of stock on things and they don't communicate it on their website. The first order was in November, and they messed up my order. They didn't let me know that some of the items were out of stock and simply substituted some warmers to make up for a few of the ones that were out of stock and just shorted me the others. When I called about it, they said they would straighten it out. The 'replacement' order was incorrect too! When I called back, she basically told me "too bad".

I decided to give them another try last month. I asked when my order would ship. She told me Friday (this was a Wednesday). I called Friday and she said Monday. She said that two other ladies had just chewed her out about the same thing (bad sign) On Monday, she said they were behind because they had moved warehouses (the same thing had happened in November except then their warehouse had burned down), and they still had not shipped it. She said they would try to get it out. Well, she called back within the hour and said that they were out of stock on three of the styles I had ordered, I said okay. She called back about thirty minutes later and said they were out of stock on two other styles. By that time, I was like 'forget it'.

I really hate it because my customers like their warmers, but they are so unreliable, that I can't keep putting myself throught it. I just wish they would take the out-of-stock items off of the website or put an expected ship date or something.

Anyway, good luck with this company!

OMG Thank you so much! Ill show this to my hubby before we order now! I was kinda wondering about them anyways, they seem to have ALL the warmers pretty much that we see elsewhere...

Thanks for the update!

Thought we would update this today since the hubby decided to go ahead with the order with these folks.

We placed an order with them last night and got around 20 warmers total.. first thing that got me was they had this big banner about 15% off use a coupon code....went to checkout and there was no place to put the code in at??? So hubby still says "Ah, who cares, lets do it anyways and call tomorrow", so we did. BTW, do have to say their shipping is VERY fair compared to many other suppliers.

Called this morning and got an answering machine, left a message and about 6 hours later got a call back... maybe I should say the dreaded call back.... Three of the single warmers we ordered (all poly resin ones) were out of stock! No biggie, they were the fairy ones so we just told them to pick out 3 other fairy ones and we would take them, no biggie cuz we kinda planned on this happening.

Now it's not even been 24 hours and just got the email with a tracking number for our order! =) So, overall I would have to say that maybe next time we will just call in our order to ensure they have what we really want, but other then that we are very pleased so far. I think most of it is that they got the dang thing shipped out within 24 hours of our order! Amazing! Granted it was only like 20 warmers, but if it was 200 maybe its a different story, who knows? =)

We will let ya know when we get them and if everything was ok =)

Well we thought we would update everyone as far as scentoils.com and our order we placed with them on 5/2/11, just got it in today 5/6/11 so shipping time was actually pretty decent overall.

Now out of the 15 warmers we had ordered, they did call and tell us that 2 of them were out of stock and they would replace them with other similar ones. No biggie. Well the ones they replaced them with were NOT even close to the style or type that we had ordered in the first place.... Example is they said the timber wolf was out and same with the dolphin warmer (all electric btw, we don't do the tea light ones much), anyway... So we get the order and guess what...the timber wolf one did show up, but the dragon one we ordered and dolphin one didn't.... so what do they replace them with (keep in mind all the other ones were electric clear glass ones), so our 2 replacements were TEA LIGHT HIGH HEEL warmers! WTF! Not even close!

So called them and of course got VM so left a message to work this out and we will see how long that takes now... They did honor the 15% discount that was offered so that was good and honestly, all in all we are happy with them. Not one single broken piece in the entire shipment. And we got a few of the poly resin ones that are known for breakage!

So in closing, we are satisfied but frustrated with the lack of communication. And to think, these are the folks that want us to supply them with our custom warmers too??? Gotta rethink this one now....