My website - changes made!

vberkesch

I like it much better! As soon as the candle pics are done it will be perfect! :0) Just my 2 cents. The soaps on the first page look great! And I like now when I click the soap tab it takes me directly to the soaps instead of the goat milk benefits page.

I would change your email address. Most hosting companies today allow for unlimited POP3 email accounts so instead of having your email address as heavenly-scents@hotmail.com you can look more professional having it as info@heavenly-scents.org or customerservice@heavenly-scents.org or whatever you choose. You can set your email accounts up in your cPanel. If you don't know how your webmaster should know how to do it. It's pretty straightforward.

First...I'm dying to try the soaps. :) YUMMY AND BEAUTIFUL!

On your candle page, the scent descriptions that are outlined in the light-brownish background color seem to just fade away into the background. When I first look at those all I see is the ones in the cream color background squares, and wonder if those are the ones that people will see first, order first? Maybe have your webmaster try rotating two colors since you are trying to rotate those, and not the same brown as the rest of the page? That would make the other half of those scent descriptions pop out better, in my opinion. Lovely though really!!