Southern Soapers (New Supplier)

earthfriendly

Ahhh, Guns & Roses. And of course, Tassi. When I poured my first tester of Guns & Roses, I had to be peeled off the ceiling. It's that good.

Before they sniff, I tell customers to beware because it's a LOVE it or HATE it.

Scented, it is right up your alley. If you haven't sniffed it, you simply don't know what you're missing.

Suppose everyone has received their email by now; Denise Mercelli-Ballinger of Full Moon Herbs will be the new owner of the Southern Soapers fragrances. She will hold a pre-buy beginning April 25 on 6 fragrances: Bamboo Zen Tea, Tassi Lavender, Acorn & Black Oak, Red Santal, Honey Bee, and Sweet Grass FO's. For more info: www.firstchoicefragranceoils.com.

Have never heard of her, and I have not had a chance to Google Full Moon Herbs yet. Sounds like she is not willing to carry inventory, wants to know she will have a certain amount spoken for, hence the pre-buys. Saw the Tassi Lavender on MMS, and thought about ordering from there, since they have a liquid soap/shampoo that can be used on the dogs. Read on BB's forum that their (BB) Juniper Sage is a good flea & tick repellent. How's that for going OT with 2 different suppliers??

Denise of full moon herbs has been doing prebuys for a long time. I buy from her and have excellent service. She took over Lillian Newman's prebuys. She is my sole source for Lavender and Violets FO that I love. Not sure why she is the one taking over for SS but I am sure there is a reason.

The SS prebuy prices are a lot higher than the prebuy prices for lesser known FO's apparently. I have already found replacements for the SS fragrances I was using so I will not be buying SS scents.

She has a yahoogroups for her other prebuys.

Edited by adillenal