Ever seen these scents?

TraciS

I ordered some oval tart samples from a candlemaker that is not on here that I am aware of. I got a few things I wanted to try out and a couple are awesome. There is a Cherry Lemonade but it is more than just a cherry and lemon mix that I could do, it has an bubbly smell if that makes sense.

The other is a Powdered Jelly Doughnut, strawberry preserves and something.

Anyone familiar with either of these scent?

TIA

If it's a bubbly scent, I wonder if there's a bit of Champagne, like the one from Brambleberry, in it. I love it alone and as a blender with anything fruity to add some sparkly.

There's also a soda bubbly one from Daystar that I can't think of at the moment. I thought it was Paradise, but the description doesn't match my memory.

For the others, not sure...

Hmm, I'll check that out and keep looking around. Thx

If it's a bubbly scent, I wonder if there's a bit of Champagne, like the one from Brambleberry, in it. I love it alone and as a blender with anything fruity to add some sparkly.

There's also a soda bubbly one from Daystar that I can't think of at the moment. I thought it was Paradise, but the description doesn't match my memory.

For the others, not sure...

Just Scents has an Effervescent Fizzy Pop that has fizzy notes and kind of berry notes so that could fit a Cherry Lemonade. Natures Garden Supply has a Mountain Dew dupe that has some fizzy to it and that could fit in with Cherry Lemonade notes. If you could find a straight 7 Up scent (seems everything is 7 Up Cake), that might help, too.

Someone makes a Wholesale Supplies Plus makes a Jelly Donut.