Halloween Line

I am thinking this would fit best in my Halloween line.. Might pass for death in a jar.. Who would ever know that this smells up the entire room like cranberry :rolleyes2 One of these days it will all come together but I thought I would share this gruesome afterburn picture.. At least it smells good :yay:

post-13183-139458478667_thumb.jpg

It's all in the marketing, eh?

"$150 Seedless Watermelon candle that smells and looks like the real thing. It even returns to the texture of a Seedless Watermelon because of our proprietary and specially environmentally friendly patent pending process. You will have to use a special warning, NOT EDIBLE, because of the vibrant realism of this candle."

Edited by EricofAZ

And I thought I was creative :(.. Great thinking!!! I have my notes for this one so I could recreate it but I am not sure if using the Watermellon FO would throw a wrench into it.. We will see!!! A friend told me my strudel and spice candle made them so hungry.. It was a great feeling to see their eyes light up and a nice "mmmmmmmm this is goooood!!"

It's all in the marketing, eh?

"$150 Seedless Watermelon candle that smells and looks like the real thing. It even returns to the texture of a Seedless Watermelon because of our proprietary and specially environmentally friendly patent pending process. You will have to use a special warning, NOT EDIBLE, because of the vibrant realism of this candle."

LOL, love it!! Oh and BTW, I'm in AZ too. Looking forward to being able to melt wax in the garage when the outside temp his 110F :shocked2: