shipping prices doubled!!!

You might want to call them or wait and order again tomorrow. Last week I went to order some jars and the shipping showed as $36. Thought that was high so didn't order. Went back today to check and the same order had shipping at $23!!! Don't know what is going on, but sometimes the shopping carts just don't work right. But kept me from calling and raising a stink, LOL.

Cheers,

Steve

Yeah, some suppliers seem to be taking advantage. Without mentioning names, I ordered 2-3oz samples and UPS was $13+...they didn't offer USPS, maybe because of the oils, but come on....if we all go out of business, they won't be doing too good!

This is so upsetting!! Genwax is so close to me, so I wanted to drive there and pick up some glassware over the weekend to save on shipping. I checked their stock and they were out of all 3 types I was on the way to pick up! :x

So now Im a little uneasy about even ordering them. I really want to be able to always find my containers in stock, and having to worry about them being discontinued or out of stock all the time is stressful! sighhhh