Has anybody been to Candle Delirium in L.A? LUXURY!!!

You should see Jo Malone candle prices. A 7 oz candle will set you back $65.00! A 2.3 oz votive container candle costs $35.00! Ridiculous but if they can get it, more power to them!

I love Jo Malone fragrances, I just wish I could afford them....lol

:laugh2:

So Jo Malone's candles are just like the ones you guys can all make for $12.00 instead of $375.00? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I daresay mine are at least as good. Possibly better.

I've never burned a Jo Malone but I have made dupes of Jo Malone scents.

Unless Jo Malone candles have magic wicks and their wax is made from something with precious gems, of course mine are as good.

What, exactly, do YOU think makes a Jo Malone candle worth $375.00?

I daresay mine are at least as good. Possibly better.

I've never burned a Jo Malone but I have made dupes of Jo Malone scents.

Unless Jo Malone candles have magic wicks and their wax is made from something with precious gems, of course mine are as good.

What, exactly, do YOU think makes a Jo Malone candle worth $375.00?

Illusion. Elites like exclusivity, and Jo's one of them.

I do believe you that yours are as good or better.

I have never burned a Jo Malone candle becuase I'm not going to pay that much for something I can make myself but I do love smelling them and getting som freebee sample viles of her fragrances when I'm in Nordies. :cheesy2:

Maybe we can do a coop & all go in on a Jo Malone candle to try. :laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe we can do a coop & all go in on a Jo Malone candle to try. :laugh2::laugh2:

I know...I would love to know how they burned, actually I wish I could find those customers that are willing to spend that much for just one candle because I have some candles to sell them!;)

I know...I would love to know how they burned, actually I wish I could find those customers that are willing to spend that much for just one candle because I have some candles to sell them!;)

"If you build it, they will come." Just create a minimalist website with hardly any info on it to create the illusion that Insiders already know all about you, do it all in white, cream & beige, then put 1 white candle on it for $375. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Somebody wil bite.