Wicks for 4636 (J50)

I have been seriously thinking about experimenting with 4636 (J50). After reading about wet spots I have been thinking about adding a little soy to it.

I have not found much on the wicks of preference. Some say zincs (which I would rather not use if I don't have to) and I think a saw a couple LX users.

I was hoping someone could give me a little guidance so I know what samples to order. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

TIA

Sorry, I have never used the J50, but I've used ECO wicks with paraffins and they seem to work fine.

Well, I guess I will have to get some samples of the Ecos. Seems like an unlikely pair but who knows.

Thanks for the info. I was sent Premier wick samples from Wick-It a while back. They worked pretty good in my glass glow but the 3000 minimum was pretty hard to take. It is just so happened the ones that worked for me were not available at any of the suppliers that offer them. Figures.

But thanks for the info on them. I will keep that in mind when I am testing. Maybe what works will be available in smaller amounts from suppliers.