ISO a few custom length wicks

:confused:Pulling my hair out trying to keep these wicks stable. Would anyone who makes their own be willing to make me a dozen that are long enough? I can paypal immediately, or find alternate payment option as you require. I know this looks scary, but I am just testing; did it before and didn't take notes...kicking myself in the a$$ for that. I will pm details. Thanks for looking.

post-12201-139458477964_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458477969_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458477974_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458477977_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458477981_thumb.jpg

What wicks are you looking for? I have quite a variety on raw spools that you can cut to your own length. Soak them in your presto to saturate the wick and they should work just fine.

Candlewic sells the spools, but probably too spendy for experiments.

Peak has a handfull of flavors in 10 yard packets for about two bucks each. 30 feet should get you started.

What size wicks do you need? I have some 7-9" wicks. Also, I keep my wicks stable by using a piece (or 2-4) of masking tape with a hole poked through with a skewer. Then I pinch the wick where the wick meets the tape with a clothes pin. Been doing this for years. Some jars just don't have a wick clip like you need. I use the tape pieces over and over again until they won't stick anymore.