aroma beads or smelly jelly?

stars

Honestly, I don't think either of them have a very good scent throw. I made a smelly jelly for my bathroom, but used 1oz of FO. I have it sitting on the back of the toilet, and can only smell it when I'm right there at the toilet. Can't smell it in much of the bathroom (I have a LONG narrow bathroom though). The beads do ok in my car. I wouldn't count on either of these if you were wanting to scent a large room or anything.

I can't find the crystals on Peaks, can you point me in the right direction?

NG has smelly jelly crystals.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/category/606/Smelly-Jelly-Crystals.html

They also carry the aroma beads.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/beads-1/-Aroma-Beads--Sachet-Beads.html

I make both, however the aroma beads I've been using mostly for ornaments.

Edited by PAgirl89

Thank you! :)

I do both as well. I use the beads for the ornies and sell a ton of smelly jellies via a fundraising group. I actually just get my crystals locally at Home Depot. They are with the miracle grow and called soil moist. The crystals are a bit bigger and seem to throw scent a little better than the ones I have gotten from suppliers IMO.

I do both as well. I use the beads for the ornies and sell a ton of smelly jellies via a fundraising group. I actually just get my crystals locally at Home Depot. They are with the miracle grow and called soil moist. The crystals are a bit bigger and seem to throw scent a little better than the ones I have gotten from suppliers IMO.

:cheesy2:Thank you so much for that information about buying them at Home Depot. I'm glad the larger ones throw sent a little better because I also tried making the smelly jellies and could not smell them unless you are right on top of them! I use the recipe on Natures Garden website and it's the same as a supplier I sometimes use that is only 15 min. from my house. I can buy the jars there with the daisy lids and that sure helps with shipping. I'm going to try making them again with the crystals from Home Depot. That's why I love this website, we can all share so much great information! Have a Blessed Day!!