Product Packaging

njcandle

I'm biased as I work for Premier Packaging (retailpackaging.com) but thought since you mentioned custom printing, that you'd be interested to know we currently have a special where first time custom printing customers can get upto 1,000 bags or boxes hot stamped for free (you just pay the plate fee).

Details are here:

http://www.retailpackaging.com/pages/custom-printed-packaging-promo

• 2 years later...

I have heard great things about OriginalBoxCo.com They have a huge library of boxes and there is no plate fee for those. You can order as few as 250 for 79 cents printed! They go down from there as your order more. I am so excited I found this site and I just ordered some samples :)

I have heard great things about OriginalBoxCo.com They have a huge library of boxes and there is no plate fee for those. You can order as few as 250 for 79 cents printed! They go down from there as your order more. I am so excited I found this site and I just ordered some samples :)

It's funny how all of your posts have mentioned this company. How long have you worked there?

Sorry if I offended you. New to this entire discussion thing and currently spending a ton of time looking into packaging. Thought I could help others since I seem to just spend so much time reading everyones posts about soap products and have learned a lot from others.

Sorry if I offended you. New to this entire discussion thing and currently spending a ton of time looking into packaging. Thought I could help others since I seem to just spend so much time reading everyones posts about soap products and have learned a lot from others.

You did hekp me, by reactivating this old thread. I was needing some printed packaging.

Thanks!

Chefmom is really, really nice.

When I first joined the board a few of the "board bullies" ganged up on me, but CM wasn't one of them. I can understand why she may have thought you were a "plant" for "The Original Box Company", though. You really did "come off" as a commercial. (lol)

Now that we all know you're really a third grade teacher, I'm sure that most of us, including me, will be on our best behavior when we post wit ya'. (Poor grammer is intentional. Please put your red pen away)

I'm a real old dude, but I would like to ask a silly question;

Do you require your students to raise a finger or two to let you know what function they need to perform before you will allow them to go the "wittle boy's or girl's woom"? :embarasse

I'm still traumatized from that embarrassing policy and I'll be 64 in September. (lol) :angry2:

Keep posting away. You'll be very welcome here, as long as you don't correct our spelling. :read:

Dave the Dunce

You'll be very welcome here, as long as you don't correct our spelling. :read:

Dave the Dunce

Thanks so much Dave! I am still learning the ropes. Since I actually had an answer (for once) not a question, I was excited to actually be able to help rather than just read and read and read.. haha. I love this site and have found so many answers to my questions! It's been so great.

To answer your question, no, I don't make my students hold up their fingers. They just do the sign language for "restroom" and they are free to go :) I don't expect them to question me when I go... so I won't ask them! haha.

I actually team teach and mainly teach math... I consider myself phonetically impaired (aka Can't spell to save my life) so the only thing on here that I will be critical of is your math (...up to a 3rd grade level then you're on your own ;)

Thanks again Dave!

~Jay

PS: You spelled "help" wrong in your first sentence ;) Got ya!

Thanks so much Dave! I am still learning the ropes. Since I actually had an answer (for once) not a question, I was excited to actually be able to help rather than just read and read and read.. haha. I love this site and have found so many answers to my questions! It's been so great.

To answer your question, no, I don't make my students hold up their fingers. They just do the sign language for "restroom" and they are free to go :) I don't expect them to question me when I go... so I won't ask them! haha.

I actually team teach and mainly teach math... I consider myself phonetically impaired (aka Can't spell to save my life) so the only thing on here that I will be critical of is your math (...up to a 3rd grade level then you're on your own ;)

Thanks again Dave!

~Jay

PS: You spelled "help" wrong in your first sentence ;) Got ya!

Actually my misspelling of "help" was intentional! I was "testing" you to determine if you really were a teacher. I'm pleased that you passed my test. (Not!)

This is the first time, I've mentioned this on this board, but I was, in a former life, a published writer. It took, however, a team of no less than three proof readers to get my work inked and on paper.

I'm working from a wheelchair on a computer that a buddy was going to throw away. It has no "spell check" function. I need glasses, too. All in all, I'm pretty disadvantaged now, so I hope you will take pity on an old, decrepid, poor-sighted, confused and crippled MORON who's good intentions far exceed his meager capabilities.

I suspect that if you can overlook my shortcomings, we will be "board buddies" until they haul me off to a great big oven.

Excuse me please! I need to go do; "Number One"!!!

Pathetic Dave

Sorry about misreading that. I'm not a bi$ch too often, but since you had pulled several old threads to say the exact same thing about the exact same company I thought you were spamming. Now that I read it I was quite snarky. :shocked2:

I did some time as a web editor/fact checker/forum moderator (before they were really called moderators) and those posts just stood out to me.

Sorry..............And how about a high ho Welcome!! *super banana*

Thanks CM! Ya, I guess I didn't really set myself up for a good first impression ;) Totally new to this thing so please let me know if I am way off on what I am doing. I didn't even notice "dates" until Dave pointed them out. Lots to learn....!

Thanks for the welcome! I have learned so much from this forum already. Now I just need to find the TIME to do it all! First step...stop drinking the beer that we bought for the beer soap. Eeek!

-Jay

PS... Do you know how I get responses to send to my email so that I know when people have responded?

SEE! I told ya' CM was really, really nice! I'll bet she's a great cook, too!

I enjoy good eats better than good candles!

Well, Hubby always tells people he knew he wanted to marry me after he took the first bite of the first meal I ever cooked for him. Chicken Cacciatore, my own sauce with the chicken off the bone, homemade noodles and homemade bread.

Well, Hubby always tells people he knew he wanted to marry me after he took the first bite of the first meal I ever cooked for him. Chicken Cacciatore, my own sauce with the chicken off the bone, homemade noodles and homemade bread.

OMG! PLEASE send me your address so I can program my GPS. What time is dinner?

I'll bring the wine. How about a nice Riesling with the Cacciatore. I know it's German, but I won't tell the chicken if you don't. Wait a minute, that's a sweet white! I'm also big fan of Lambrusco if you prefer a mellow red.

I can bring a nice bottle of a dry red Chianti too, but I prefer to savor that with liver and fava beans!

{Smacks Lips & makes a scary face!}

David AKA "Hannibal"

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
On 3/16/2011 at 8:07 AM, njcandle said:

Can anyone give me the best/cheapest place to purchase packing in various sizes.. I would like to imprint a logo on the boxes as well. thanks in advance for the help.

Consider looking into eco-friendly packaging suppliers like Ibex Packaging. They offer various sizes and customization options, including logo imprinting, with a focus on sustainable materials.