I'm sorry let me introduce myself

Hi my name is Kevin do to being laid off Dec 2008 and as of yet not finding work and unemployment running out over 6 months ago my wife and I are trying to open a small craft and candle business. I found out about this site from Fillmore Container. Kim highly recomended this site and after reading all the CC problems I decided to join and try to help. I would very much like to know who is doing this as I am also a victim! I have Discover card identity Theft also looking into it so far CC is only thing compromised. Thanks

Candleman2011, welcome!

I started thinking MAYBE this virus/malware whatever- was cause by us on Craftserver clicking on a link....but if you just joined, then it can't be that. What other craft sites have you purchased from? Do you just use that cc for your business purchases?

Candle Science, Candles and supplies, LoneStar Candle Supply Only ones ordered from never had an issue till now.

Card had not been used for about six months. I had problems with Candle science site their web certs were out contacted them 3/5 they said the problem was taken care of I still show page errors when I visit there site

Edited by Candleman2011

Looks like their security certificate was renewed on 3/2/11.

Candle Science, Candles and supplies, LoneStar Candle Supply Only ones ordered from never had an issue till now.

Card had not been used for about six months. I had problems with Candle science site their web certs were out contacted them 3/5 they said the problem was taken care of I still show page errors when I visit there site