And the obsession begins.....

SuzyK

Absinthe is my absolute favorite since I got my first bottle. Such a beautiful complex fragrance.

I also really love Mexican Fried IceCream. I mix it with a strong vanilla and have a really nice complex vanilla scent. Alone it is very nice too!

Fortunately I have oh...a hundred or so testers I play with.

Why's it up my alley? I really need to get the green amber into something, but I like the freshness of it. I also need to get with it on the orange moonstone one before I sniff the bottle dry.

Suzy ... get used to this lol.

Well, like Lorelei said, it is a "beautiful, complex fragrance". It is unusual and reminds me of patch, yet is so different. And...I know what a patch fan you are! :)

That Mystic Orange Moonstone is another special one. I could smell that one all day. It's wonderful!

OMG!!!! I just got my Green Amber in. I am in freaking LOVE!!!! Thanks candybee (I think) I just want to pour this bottle over my head. LOL I think this is going to be FANTASTIC in a linen spray, warmer oil, and scented salts.. Ohhhhh this is bad to find more I love. LOL

I know! I am really wanting to make another order of FO just because. I don't even have wax yet. LOL.

Lol on pouring it over our head. I would like to do that with a few of the ones I got too. I can't stop smelling them!!

When I got one of my first FO orders I got the little sniffies from Elements and one was their honey. My roomate couldn't stop sniffing it. I left it with him & the next morning 1/4 of the bottle had disappered because he sniffed it so much. Needless to say I have a few oz now :cheesy2:.

Well, like Lorelei said, it is a "beautiful, complex fragrance". It is unusual and reminds me of patch, yet is so different. And...I know what a patch fan you are! :)

That Mystic Orange Moonstone is another special one. I could smell that one all day. It's wonderful!

Grrrr ... ok, since I need to place an order for a few OOS FOs, I shall sneak this one in ... tell me now if I need to sneak others in because I'm going to have to behave here pretty soon :P:laugh2:

Grrrr ... ok, since I need to place an order for a few OOS FOs, I shall sneak this one in ... tell me now if I need to sneak others in because I'm going to have to behave here pretty soon :P:laugh2:

Eeek! I don't want to be known as a dreaded "enabler" (lol), but if you haven't tried the Precious Gifts or the Cranberry Cassia Root, they are worth a sniff. I had gotten a Precious Gifts tart a while back and fell in love with the scent. Haven't done anything with the Cranberry one yet. It's divine OOB...smells so different from every other cranberry scent I have tried. Even though these sound like holiday scents, I would most definitely use them year round.