Silly newbee question

I have tested them ALL and they are the softest and most absorbant, just what candle makers need. Bruce
Finally someone else who knows the deal. I keep saying this and nobody believes me. They've been brainwashed all their lives by quicker picker uppers. It's a scam. Viva is where it's at. I bought them once when Bounty was out of stock and never went back.

Hahahaha you all are hilarious....you even have a brand of paper towel! I love it!

And seriously, if anyone ever offers you a free roll of those industrial paper towels they use in public restrooms, take it but dont use it for cleaning, just use it for packaging. It doesnt do well for anything else!

Hahahaha you all are hilarious....you even have a brand of paper towel! I love it!

And seriously, if anyone ever offers you a free roll of those industrial paper towels they use in public restrooms, take it but dont use it for cleaning, just use it for packaging. It doesnt do well for anything else!

Don't joke about Viva. This is serious stuff.

I get scared when I am down to only a dozen rolls of Bounty. Luckily I have room to store them. I save some of my waxed paper towels for fire starters in the fireplace. I didn't feel like going out side in 24 degree weather this morning for kindling......so just used some waxed paper towels and now I have a nifty fire going. Sometimes, I just put my pouring pots in a pan of simmering water to melt out the remaining wax....maybe a little heat gun around the spout. Then pour the wax from the bottom of the pot onto used paper towels and I have more fire starters....in the summer not an issue. LOL Donita

ya'll are way too funny! i don't wash my pots. after i pour, i put them back in the double boiler to melt the wax (the little left usually sets before i get it back to the pot) then wipe with a towel. I used to like it REALLY clean and would wipe every last little bit possible, but that stopped when i realized it didn't matter that much. i buy the papertowels at Sam's and have no clue what brand, but i do like the Viva too.