website done!! I think

katshe

Site has good navigation and everything looks so appealing. I remember you struggling with naming your line of men's products. Well you did a great job and I love the look of your products, labels, and scent descriptions. All in all a very nice job!!

Site has good navigation and everything looks so appealing. I remember you struggling with naming your line of men's products. Well you did a great job and I love the look of your products, labels, and scent descriptions. All in all a very nice job!!

Thanks candybee, yes i had to consult the Hubby for that one and I tossed him some words that related to sports since he is such a sport fan. I thought I would Make the line to his liking since I did start making soap for him all those years ago.

His imput was very helpful along with my friends here...My hubby is using my company name as his softball team name and asked me to design a t shirt for them...So i had to do all new labels and I made them to match the mens line sort of.

I am happy to hear that they look good thanks so much !