Zucchini Bread

I know KY has one that is quite popular....I can't tell you how good it is personally, because, unfortunately for me, Zucchini Bread scent makes me sick...but I know there's alot of customers out there who absolutely are nuts about it.

I love both Zucchini Breads...the ones from Candle Source and KY. IMO they are both awesome. I am hard pressed to pick which one I like better. I've also heard that Miami-Erie Candle Supply's Amish Friendship Bread is comparable to a zucchini Bread, but I haven't tried it yet. One of these days I'll get around to it.

I received Zucchini Bread from ICS last week and honestly, I'm not sure if I'm going to like it. It is plenty strong, it just does not have any of the sweet or spicy bakery smells to it (which is what I typically go for). I'm sure it could be totally different in wax and I will test it to see if I might like it....but OOB, it smells like grated zucchini. :undecided

I tried the ICS Zucchini Bread in my tarts today and I just don't like it. There does not seem to be any bakery smell to it at all. Reminds me of when I was growing up and my Mom would slice up zucchini, dip it in egg and flour and pan fry it. Now my Grandma's Zucchini Bread was another story (it was yummy!) Mark that one off my list.

I also just ordered zucchini bread from KY, which if I remember right I have used before and it was really good. I definitely gravitate toward the bakery scents too. I only make tarts for myself (expensive hobby) and for family/friends. I dont sell them as a business but I still have my "line" of my favorite 21 scents that I keep stock of and every scent is something that can be eaten. Delish!!!

Dessa,

• 2 weeks later...