NG FO's - Would love your opinion on a few I'm looking at buying.

Going2Adopt

I'm about to place an order with NG. While I'm at it I want to try some new ones too. These will be used in 6006. So far I have picked out

Lick Me All Over

Butt Naked

Green Amber

Black Linen & Amber

Agave Lime

Frosted Lime Cupcake

Bamboo & White Grapefruit

Euphoria

Seaside Cotton

Mermaid Kisses

Napa Valley Harvest

Any comments or even other fragrance suggestions?

Lick Me All Over***** a long time good seller, over all a lighter scent but very nice. to me better in b&b than candles

Butt Naked ****same as above.

Green Amber

Black Linen & Amber

Agave Lime **** personally for me, there are better limes out there.

Frosted Lime Cupcake***** I love this! and I am not a foodie scent type person! Have not really added it to the line yet so can't comment of selling but many have success with it

Bamboo & White Grapefruit ***eh take it or leave it for me. not something I will be adding any time soon

Euphoria

Seaside Cotton

Mermaid Kisses

Napa Valley Harvest

Lick Me All Over

Butt Naked

Green Amber

Black Linen & Amber:- Very clean and unisex ... worked really well in shower gel and whipped soap. Loved the freshness in the scent of this FO.

Agave Lime:- Citrusy, soft scent of limes. This is not meant to be a "lime scent" but more of a exotic scent with citrus and tropical floral notes. I love this one and the musk and sandalwood base does ground it nicely.

Frosted Lime Cupcake

Bamboo & White Grapefruit:- AMAZING!!! Please don't judge this one on the sniff out of bottle ... it is just beautiful in soy and in whipped soaps. It sold out at the market when I tested it there and I am going to add it to my regular scent list. Complex and citrusy and very, very fresh.

Euphoria

Seaside Cotton

Mermaid Kisses:- Clean, oceanic floral that I fell in love with on first sniff. Great throw in soy.

Napa Valley Harvest

Lick Me All Over

Butt Naked

Green Amber

Black Linen & Amber - I just received this yesterday. Love it oob.

Agave Lime

Frosted Lime Cupcake -Don't judge this one oob (smells awful). In wax it's awesome.

Bamboo & White Grapefruit

Euphoria

Seaside Cotton

Mermaid Kisses

Napa Valley Harvest

Any comments or even other fragrance suggestions?

Sinfully hot is an awesome, great selling cinnamon.

Papaya & dragonfruit - So far I've only put it in M&P soap. Boy does it scream summer. I can't wait to get it into wax.

Blue cotton candy - Awesome oob, I will get it into wax today.

I also loved the tea leaf papaya.

Edited by carol k

Black Linen and Amber

Frosted Lime Cupcake

I have both of these but have not put them into anything yet. OOB they both are great. I got some stuff off the classies from something before and they threw in a sample souffle cup of this (in wax) and it smelled amazing. The Black Linen and Amber I got b/c I've only heard great reviews on it.

Oh I did get the Sinfully Hot that Carol recommended in her post. Done nothing with it either, but, OOB smells good.

If you do a search you'll find some recommendations for their FO's.