Hawaiin Tropic Suntan Oil fo (b&b)

scentsme

I hope someone has some input on this thread; thanks for starting it! I am also looking for something that smells like the Hawaiian Tropic oil. I got a sample of NG's Copper Hue Suntan Lotion through the classies, and it is not at all anything near; it is the thick, creamy, white Coppertone lotion scent from the 70's. If anyone is interested in it, they can have it for shipping and the bubble envelope price! :)

I can't seem to find Hawaiin Tropic Suntan Oil FO. Heaven Scent & Bitter Creek come up on the FragranceOilFinder site, but those are the only two. I know I've seen them other places. Does anyone use one that they like from anywhere? Thanks so much :)

Im SO glad you posted! I just found the one on the NG site & I added it to my cart!!!!! I'll take it out & keep looking. thanks so much

Oh wait....I just went back to NG & theirs is called: Hawaiian Suntan. Maybe this is a new one for them. I might still try it. I'll let you know how it is....

Wait again!!! I just scrolled down & read the NG reviews & NONE of them are good. Nevermind. Back OUT of the cart!

Edited by scentsme
added stuff

Im SO glad you posted! I just found the one on the NG site & I added it to my cart!!!!! I'll take it out & keep looking. thanks so much

Oh wait....I just went back to NG & theirs is called: Hawaiian Suntan. Maybe this is a new one for them. I might still try it. I'll let you know how it is....

Wait again!!! I just scrolled down & read the NG reviews & NONE of them are good. Nevermind. Back OUT of the cart!

I just poured the Hawaiian Suntan from NG the other day and it didn't pass my test. Although it is nice, it's not eactly the match I'm looking for. The search goes on. lol

Alabaster and Aztec both have the Hawaiian Tropics FO. I've used both in soy and had good results. I haven't used them in B&B but I checked and both are skin safe.

Alabaster's is called Island Mist now since they changed all the names of the dup's to their own names but they have compare to... next to all the renamed dups.

Aztek's is listed under novelty FO's.

ETA: Both smell exactly like Hawaiian Tropics oil. I haven't used that scent in awhile so unless they've changed their formulas this is what you're looking for. If you order from Alabaster you may get something called Hawaiian Paradise instead. Everytime I ordered Tropics they sent me Paradise. Smells like Hawaiian Fruit Punch, but, I called them and everytime they sent me the correct bottle at no cost and let me keep the other. Maybe since they changed the name it won't be an issue.

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

• 1 month later...