GenWax's Fragrance Oils

Bella Rose

I drove over to Genwax to pick up some supplies over the weekend. I was hesitant to purchase any FO's since I rarely hear anyone speak of them, and I've been using Peak's a lot.

My question is: does anyone have any favorites from GenWax? Since they are local I'd much rather drive there than order and pay shipping, although I want to know which FO's (or any other items for that matter) do people really like? Thanks in advance.

I've used Genwax's FO's for years and they throw great in just about any wax, from straight soy to straight paraffin and just about any blend in between. I don't order as much anymore just because shipping from CA to NY is just too damn high. I have too many favs to list, so if something catches your fancy, get some and test it.

Their floral FO's are all pretty true to the actual flower......Lucious Lilac has always been my all time fav FO, but can be a stinker to wick. Their Juicy Bits of Orange is the only strong orange that doesn't give me a fuel smell when burning.

You don't need more than 1 oz./lb on any of their FO's that I use and some 1/2 oz/lb is plenty for a great throw. :cool2:

Thanks for the thread. I'm about 9 hours from GenWax and have been wondering myself. I think shipping to Tucson is probably not very bad and maybe I'll dabble a bit with their stuff.

How is their wax? I noticed they don't sell the IGI stuff, they seem to have their own.