OBI price increases

pleasureridgecandles

This came from an email I rec'd from OBI today. Thought I'd pass it on to anyone who may want to stock up before the price increase. Don't know if this applies to the warmers that many of us get from them, but, they do say feel free to contact them with any questions and they can tell you what the new price will be for items that you may use. I'll try to contact them tomorrow to see if this applies to the warmers. If anyone else contacts them please post if the warmers are going up for the rest of us and I'll do the same.

Dear Valued Customers;

Due to the rising cost of manufacturing and shipping, many of the great items you are used to purchasing from OBI will be increasing in price.

Our new 2011 inventory is beginning to arrive, but we want to give you the opportunity to purchase these products at 2010 pricing. We are waiting until Feb 21st before increasing any prices. As always OBI will do its best to keep you supplied with our great products at the lowest possible price.

Some items, such as the large black ploy-dragons and other larger bulk items will not be able to handle these price increases, the current market will not support any price jumps on these products, these will be on their last run in the OBI inventory - this presents a great opportunity to purchase these items before they are gone and capture that market.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call and discuss these with the Sales Dept. at 317-353-6684. They will be happy to let you know what some of the new prices will be in advance and what items have a chance of being discontinued when inventory is gone.

We are also developing several new items and product lines that we are extremely excited about - these items will begin arriving in the March/April timeframe. When possible we will post pictures and send newsletters featuring these new products and let you know when they will be available - we will also take pre-orders on the items when we have their definite delivery dates.

AGAIN - ORDER NOW THRU FEB 21ST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF 2010 PRICING!

Starting Feb. 21st pricing on many items will start to reflect the new 2011 pricing.

I also got this email. Since I needed some warmers anyway, I just went ahead and put in an order. Was also going to call tomorrow to see if it applied to warmers. Of course, they have new ones coming in, so I did not want to order too much. Let us know what they say.

Cheers,

Steve