product name/page title help

katshe

While I really like the 'His Way' line name...... I think 'Men's Line' would work as a title page to help people find the products and know right away what it's all about. And then with in that page, once they get there, they are greeted with the 'His Way' line of products in all their glory.

Having said that, I do think that is merely my opinion and how I might do it, but I also see nothing wrong with naming the page 'His Way' either. It's just a matter of deducting it into simpler pieces for me. But either way works perfectly fine.

I'm probably not much help if I'm on the fence, lol. Site looks lovely though! :-)

Edited by blazerina

I am so new to this web store stuff I didn't really think about the searching part ....so I think it's settled . I do want them to find it when searching mens soap etc so I am going to name the page Mens Soap & body ... The product name will either be His Way Or Navigate...I am consulting a few men on this part as I think as a women I may tend ot go with too cutesy of names.

Great advise ...thank you all!!

Edited by katshe

Oh I just had a thought since my husband is always asking, why don't you carry some type of sports related stuff like redwing coasters.

I do have a sport font that I could use to label the mens soap etc so it looks manly...but that doesn't help me with the name of product unless I just keep it simple

Mans Soap, Man Cologne, Man Shave Soap etc.

Few words I came up with for product line

Callenge

Event

Reveal

Broadcast

Conquest

Rival

Active

Action

Champ

Score

any opinions welcome :))