Newest batch of stuff

Scotty

The colors will blend together once the wax melts it is dye and it takes alot less dye to do it than you would think. It's just a process I've developed from always messing with the candle. I can't stop playing with the wax. You know testing isn't just for burn and scent throw. :cheesy2:

Edited by Scotty

O.K. I want an honest count on how many of you have tried this, since the original post:laugh2::laugh2:cause I did :laugh2:one a total disaster and one not too bad. I am willing to bet alot of candles that we have some creations going on out there :laugh2:

Scotty, I have huge respect for what you are doing with these candles, they are beautiful. :yay:

The woodwicks are working good, the crackling is good. They aren't my favorite candle but when we ran low during the Christmas season you would of thought we were beating kids at the store with how many customers complained there weren't enough out.

• 3 weeks later...

My hubby hasn't stopped going on about them and yes he has tried, and failed, lol!

I like the look of these all together, very eye catching.

I do think you would have to do them all the same way though to display them or else the plain jars might just look out of place.

• 2 weeks later...

Your candles are very cool! I love them, eye catching. The only suggestion I would make is to change up the label on the smaller jar. It takes away from the beauty of the candle and the effect you got with the colour and wax. The clear label on the bigger jar is great!:cheesy2: