My first rustic tilted pillars

IwantItgreen

I appreciate the pic of the one that you started to burn. Yours tunnel a bit more than mine on the first burn. I might consider downwicking. Mine have a wider pool but on a power burn for more than 10 hours, tend to leak. I think yours will not do that with the pool size that I see there in the left candle. It is deep enough that I am guessing you had a 4 hour burn on that.

I appreciate the pic of the one that you started to burn. Yours tunnel a bit more than mine on the first burn. I might consider downwicking. Mine have a wider pool but on a power burn for more than 10 hours, tend to leak. I think yours will not do that with the pool size that I see there in the left candle. It is deep enough that I am guessing you had a 4 hour burn on that.

Yes, the first picture was taken after a 4 hour burn.

Now this one was taken after 8 4- 4.5 hour burns- 33 hours to be exact.

I did minimal hugging, but as you can see, it's got the "bulge", a small one anyway.

post-11450-139458476826_thumb.jpg

Edited by IwantItgreen

I tried the sq 1 and thought it was too large. I'll get some 1/0 to try the next time I order from Peaks. The 24 ply is working really well, otherwise.

I haven't calculated what percent 3 T/lb is equivalent to in oz. I'd rather weigh my stearic than measure with T. Can anyone help me out?