EO blend for CP soap

IwantItgreen

Hi, I'm looking for EO blend for CP soap. Can you direct me to a reputable supplier who carries a favorite. I'm only wanting 1 or 2, just to have available. Not everyone likes or can tolerate FO's. Right now I make an unscented OMH for those who cannot tolerate FO. I profess to know nothing about EO's. That's why I would like a pre-blend. I only have in my possession tea tree and peppermint. Thanks!

WSP is one of those that socks you with outrageous shipping. So that's a heads up to you.

I have no problems suggesting Kayla at Essential Wholesale. I've been following her blog for a while and I have ordered from her and will continue to do so. I have not tried her blends, but some of them sound intriguing.

http://www.essentialwholesale.com/

thanks! I see that WSP has pre-blended EOs but they have few reviews. Has anyone used them? I love to hear about it if you have. Is there any other supplier that sells pre-blended EO's? TIA ;)

WSP is not always upfront about their EO "blends". EO blends, yes, but several contain FOs as well.

Thanks! I ordered the Euphoria & Eucalyptus Spearmint. Hopefully they are both 100% EO!

ETA: How can you tell if it's a pure EO blend before you purchase? Is it listed somewhere? I couldn't find it if it was.

My experience with WSP is that they say "nope, no FO", but my nose tells me otherwise. Just my intuition, though - no analysis.

And the "drop on a coffee filter or blotter" thing won't tell you. It'd be nice if it was that simple, but it aint!

My experience with WSP is that they say "nope, no FO", but my nose tells me otherwise. Just my intuition, though - no analysis.

And the "drop on a coffee filter or blotter" thing won't tell you. It'd be nice if it was that simple, but it aint!

What she said

Guess there's no sense in emailing and asking then...

Hope they smell good. Those who are sensitive to FO will be able to tell the difference then. That's was the purpose of buying EO's in the first place. Boy, that kinda makes me grumpy. So my quest for an EO blend continues...