pound cake

heavenly scents

pam i have ordered pound cake from lonestar and its the only company i have found that carries it i looked through a link of suppliers listed here untill my eyes went blurry and the only supplier i found was lonestar. i would very much like to find some other suppliers and sample some from each. do you know of anyone besides lonestar? ng,peak,candle science.cajun nobody carries it? :(

Edited by heavenly scents

BCN has a lemon bundt cake on their close-out, that gets very good reviews

================

I really like the Lemon Pound Cake from KY but the Lemon Pound Cake is on my Peaks wish list as I've read some very good reviews on it.

================

Lemon Pound Cake from Peak is very good

================

I love lemon pound cake from Peak.

================

Maybe you could purchase some samples from different companies and decide for yourself.

Scentsury Candle Supple has a baked bread that I renamed to Pound Cake. You might try there. There website is down so you would need to call and order some. They are in Oklahoma and Connie the owner is nice and very helpful.

Can you provide a link to that website? I couldn't find anything when I googled it, it was all "Scentsy" TIA!