Musk

SteveinPA

I'm definately not the person thank knows anything about dupes, but here's the scent profile. It seems like it wouldn't be hard to mix up something similar from a few little bottles

Musk, accented by Bergamot, Lavender, Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood, Amber and Vanilla

I was going to say moon lake musk, too. CS is only for candles, but it's really nice.

I can also tell you that NG Jovan White Musk is nice, but nothing like the perfume. I wear the perfume every day and it's not a dupe.

Edited by nursenancy

I just got a sample of Millcreeks Musk....it's really nice in a candle.

Musk-Yankee type This much requested scent opens with top notes of bergamot, lime, and geranium, leading to middle notes of lavender, petit grain, herbal green, fir needle, and rosemary, wrapped in a base of woody, oak moss, musk and amber. Body Safe. FP205

Guest Expressive

Moon Lake Musk is more of a masculine scent and thank goodness too because the cat knocked over the smelly jelly and now it is all over me and although considered for candles, it doesn't irritate the skin.

It is one of my favorite scents but it would not be for your lady but it may appeal to both sexes as far as a candle would go but due to its strength and deep notes, there is nothing feminine about it.

Edited by Expressive

Ah, a thread after my own heart. I am a total musk sampler.

Egyptian Musk is my favorite, but there is only one brand that works. The rest are not the same.

Egyptian Dragon is also good.

Armani Mania is tops for me too.

I have Jovan Musk, Red Egyptian Musk, Victorian Musk, Bamboo Musk.

I'm a muskaholic. The tops for me are one supplier of Egyptian Musk, Egyptian Dragon and Armani Musk. The rest are just here and I play with them but probably will get rid of them.