Of all the things you carry in your B&B line..

lovemylabs

1. Perfume oils - slow slow slow. The people who love them, REALLY love them, and come back for them and buy multiples at a time.. but as is, they are a waste of funds for us. Several wholesale accounts are doing well with them, so we'll just offer them that way.
  2. Body butter. I'm going to start offering 4oz containers because alot of customers have said they love them but dont want to buy a large container each time, they'd rather buy two scents at 4oz.. i hate having multiple jar sizes because I find them to be a hassle for labeling and storage, not to mention more to bring to shows.. :rolleyes2 but I'm going to give it a shot for awhile and see how it goes.
  3. Solid lotion bars didnt sell for squat.

Yeah., that's another one for us too...our Shower Gels. They have slowed a little for us lately too, even during the holidays when most things pick up. I think I'll work on promoting some of these or offering new fragrances and sets to see if I can jump start some sales with them. If not...I can always, always use more soap making supplies.

It is funny how different sellers have different selling results.

I cannot keep my perfume oils in stock and my body butters sell like crazy. That said, my slowest mover has always been shower gel / body wash.

It sells, but nowhere remotely near my other products.

Edited by Noodle