Is anyone familiar with this Florida company?

Traveler

http://soapsupplies.net

I don't know why I did not see them on the Supplier Abbreviation List before...must have just skimmed right over them. They seem to be a small company but they list several of their FO's for both candle and soap use.

If anyone has used their FO's for candles or soap I would love to hear if you would use them again. Thank you for any input :-)

Traveler

@Isbennis -

I have never tried them. Just curious to see if anyone else had. I'm currently saving up my pennies to do some "Sample" shopping next month. It would be nice to have a supplier of FO in the same state ~ I could possibly save a little on shipping! :-)

Of course, if I do try them I shall post my results. Who knows? Maybe their FO's are awesome and I've been missing out this entire time!

Let me know how that goes, but in all honesty I haven't found much savings from ordering within state because they will add the tax on. I order from Camden-Gray alot and they are only about 50 miles from me and the shipping is not much cheaper then when I order from Candle Science in NC. :confused:

Let me know how that goes, but in all honesty I haven't found much savings from ordering within state because they will add the tax on. I order from Camden-Gray alot and they are only about 50 miles from me and the shipping is not much cheaper then when I order from Candle Science in NC. :confused:

Send them a copy of your tax exemption statement. You have a state license to sell and have to collect state taxes right? Check with your state dept of taxation for the form if you don't have it. You should not be paying sales tax for supplies purchased to use for products you sell.

Edited by Candybee

I've ordered from there for years! I think she has great fragrances. I can't say about candles but they work great in bath & body products. I've tried alot and use 3 of hers in my regular lines. I've also tried some of her holiday scents through the years, all very good. Customer service is excellent and I've never had a problem at all. Last time I ordered was about 2 months ago, great as always! Hope that makes a few of you take chance and order. I really like her selection of fo's. Some are unique.

I've ordered from there for years! I think she has great fragrances. I can't say about candles but they work great in bath & body products. I've tried alot and use 3 of hers in my regular lines. I've also tried some of her holiday scents through the years, all very good. Customer service is excellent and I've never had a problem at all. Last time I ordered was about 2 months ago, great as always! Hope that makes a few of you take chance and order. I really like her selection of fo's. Some are unique.

I have ordered Bendel Bean from them, it was nice.

I was wondering if you have tried Mediterranean Olive (a Votivo Dupe) and Dreamer for men? I have been eyeing them for a while. If you tried them what are your reviews?

I have ordered Bendel Bean from them, it was nice.

I was wondering if you have tried Mediterranean Olive (a Votivo Dupe) and Dreamer for men? I have been eyeing them for a while. If you tried them what are your reviews?

Kyme, did you use the Bendel Bean in candles? Wondering how it did.

Send them a copy of your tax exemption statement. You have a state license to sell and have to collect state taxes right? Check with your state dept of taxation for the form if you don't have it. You should not be paying sales tax for supplies purchased to use for products you sell.

Ok, so how silly can I be...duh! Why didn't I think of that...lol :o:o:o

Where would I be without you guys! :wink2: thanks Candybee!