Coach "poppy" anyone seen it?

I am so curious to hear your results on this scent.:yay:I have read about it, but have yet to test it on skin...I have to go to the damn mall soon, and am sure some adorable gal with a nametag will spray my slow self (I just get all dreamy in any shopping venue). I am just wondering why it is called Poppy?

• 4 weeks later...
"Sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia mingle with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals in a pretty, lighthearted fragrance."

its gorgeous. Looking for a dupe.. i think its fairly new...

I don't know who has it, but I just sniffed one of those paper ads that you pull apart to get to the scent. At first I thought it smelled rather grapefruity, citrusy, maybe some mango in there and some vanilla. Nothing like your description! But then those paper thingies never really smell like the real thing to me. I bought Lolita Lempicka once because of how it smelled on the paper. The real stuff wasn't close to it (the paper had a lot more licorice scent) but good thing I liked it well enough anyway.

I don't know who has it, but I just sniffed one of those paper ads that you pull apart to get to the scent. At first I thought it smelled rather grapefruity, citrusy, maybe some mango in there and some vanilla. Nothing like your description! But then those paper thingies never really smell like the real thing to me. I bought Lolita Lempicka once because of how it smelled on the paper. The real stuff wasn't close to it (the paper had a lot more licorice scent) but good thing I liked it well enough anyway.

I did that with Euphoria! told my husband I loved the sample, he bought a bottle.. i wasnt so in love, lol. Its nice, but not what I had expected.

Yeah the poppy i smelled in store, I wish I had taken a sample home to smell so I could really sit and pick the scents apart but its really beautiful, if I wasnt so broke I'd buy a bottle today!