Violet Musk?!?!

Margaritamama

This is my favorite scent for candles that I make for my home office, and this weekend I made a few and finished the FO. I went online to order another and shock of shocks, I see Green Leaf Candle supply is out of business!!!! :shocked2: OMG What am I going to do now?!?! Stay away from candle making for a year and looks what happens.......

Anyone know of another FO that is similar to this one?

I also used to buy a lot of their Maduro, Indonesian Teak, and Magic of India. Does anyone else sell these FO's?

Taylored Concepts has a bunch of oils with the same names as GL's but I don't see the violet musk but the description of their White Musk might looks close. Maduro was a dup of Havana I think.

Might be worth a phone call to them.

Violet Blossom Fragrance Oil

New!!! Blending floral and sweet, this fragrance is sensual and yummy! Top notes combine floral, leafy greens and sweet melon; mid hearty tones of Violet, Iris, Jasmine and Rose all layered upon a base note of woody Musk.

Synthetic Carrier, (Skin Safe to 4%)

2 oz = $4.75 2 lb = $33.00

1/4 lb = 8.00 5 lb = 80.00

1/2 lb = 11.50 7 lb = 111.00

1 lb = 17.00 25 lb = 376.00

This is from Candlysoylutions: I think most of their oils are soy based?? I tried them a year ago and like anything else it was hit and miss but may be worth a sample

Good Luck!!:cheesy2: