OMG Scented

kyme1911

I just received my package from $%^^&&^)...I can't thank you enough for saying you use Orange EO. I bought the Blood Orange EO and I am in love, all I can think about is all the delicious combinations now. I also bought Anise EO, since I have been wanting that FO for awhile and thought why not. I am so happy I did, except I may be introuble since this can be an expensive obsession. :shocked2:

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but the Fragipani FO is Awesome, my Mermaid scent is coming together. Thanks for your help!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Edited by kyme1911
My Bad I offended, WOW what a surprise...It had nothing to do with the vendor.

Now how is this allowed and my post aren't? Do I just need to make a new name and act like i'm a candle maker? This is obviously a strait up advertisment for New Direction. Sorry just getting frustrated at everyone calling me out for doing the same thing everyone else is doing.

Huh?:confused:

Now how is this allowed and my post aren't? Do I just need to make a new name and act like i'm a candle maker? This is obviously a strait up advertisment for New Direction. Sorry just getting frustrated at everyone calling me out for doing the same thing everyone else is doing.

This was a recommendation from one forum member to another! That's what we are here for ... sharing. I'm sure you will find all types of businesses mentioned ... the difference is neither party involved is associated in any way with the company being discussed. HTH

Glad you like the blood orange. I find it to be much heartier than the Orange 5x. Did you get through EOU?

Whose frangipani did you end up getting? SGS?

Travis, discussion of fragrances and essential oils/scents etc. is fine. Coming out as a supplier and saying we have xyz now ... that's blatant promotion of your company and is a no. It is a no for any supplier on this board, not just you.

Specific mentions of sales, items for sale, stock coming in (in the case of a supplier making mention) is flat out blatant promotion of your business and a direct violation on this board in any area except one, which is a weekly announcement of sales, specials. I'm not sure if your gray status (being a new person on the board) allows you access to that part of the board. If you want the link again, I can post it.

The board is designed to allow discussion and not a constant barage of promotion through suppliers. As a supplier, you're welcome to enter discussions or provide help, but not in the form of "here's our wax melter. It costs xx.99" You are also welcome to take out an ad on the site and should visit with Sara about doing so.

In this instance neither Kyme nor I own a business where we sell FOs and EOs. I realize you think I work for the competition, but that isn't my business.

Kyme doesn't even mention where she got her fragrances from and I am asking. In your case, you are a vp at Aztec announcing you have a new fragrance in stock ... I don't know how you don't see the difference, but your post is a blatant attempt to promote your company and solicit sales.. again, take out an ad or post it in the weekly section. Personally, an ad be more visual IMO. If you need more information about restrictions on suppliers on the forum, visit with Sara. She is the Mother Moderator/Head Cheese here. You will find her under Sara as a member.

Unfortunately I cannot carry on a private conversation with you on this board as you don't have PM capabilities yet. Either way, we don't allow businesses to blatantly promote here. The same would apply if you were a web designer and announcing in the business section that you are taking clients or a label designer and scrounging for business on here. It's all a no.

I realize you came here to make a statement on another thread after someone thought they heard Aztec was being bought by someone else. You made the statement that it wasn't and you have elected to stay, which is fine and you are welcome here, but please don't inundate people with promotion of your company and its wares as that s not welcome here. Again, it isn't because Aztec is here. It is the same rule for all suppliers and businesses that tailor to our industry.

Glad you like the blood orange. I find it to be much heartier than the Orange 5x. Did you get through EOU?

Whose frangipani did you end up getting? SGS?

I got the Blood Orange EO and the Fragipani FO from ND. I wanted a base from them so I figured I would throw in some scents to test them out. For Orange EO is the way to go...IMHO Thanks again for you help!

Are y'all talking about putting these in soap or candles?

Both...I have a had hard time finding an Orange scent that didn't end up smelling like Tang to me.....just me.

So Scented suggested EO's and it smells like that juicy mist that tickles your nose when you tear open an orange...(big imagination, lol)

I have had a chance to test, OOB it smells exactly what I was looking for.

What ever oils I bring into my cabinet now, I like to use them in both soap and candles...:smiley2:

I have only used my Blood Orange in making EO combinations for a massage oil and in perfume testers for that swap. I still hesitate to think about EOs in wax. I'm not opposed to it, but I haven't tested that way and likely won't for a while.

The blood orange, I think, lacks the citrus of the orange a little bit. It's a sharper, tarter smell. It also mixes wonderfully with patch lol.