Scent Candle Labels where to find?

I am searching for high gloss fragrance labels that already have stock photos of the fragrance you are using like "Banana Nut Bread." There are a few companies I came across, but they are too much. Would anyone happen to know where I can order labels for candles or how to make them?

Thanks

really easy to make with a basic photo edit program and you can print labels very easily using microsoft word, especially if you download the avery design software from Avery.com (its free)

but a word of warning.. do not use images from sources you dont know are royalty free. If you do, its theft.. and you can be, at the least, called out on it and asked to remove them..

I use the create feature and pick the 12x12 centered box(depending on the PS your using). then I just add photo, frane and text and save as a JPEG. then put them in to the labels in the word template for the label I bought.

label9.jpg

Edited by bearmnt

I print my own labels using Avery Design Pro and labels from onlinelabels.com. Honestly with the price of the labels and insane amount of ink I go thru, that price doesn't sound all that bad. Taking into consideration the wasted labels I may have for misfeeds or whatever I know I spend WAY too much on labels. I'm looking into shrinking the size starting in the new year b/c it is really jacking my overhead up too high. Here's a sample of my label...

post-11543-139458475215_thumb.jpg

I print my own labels using Avery Design Pro and labels from onlinelabels.com. Honestly with the price of the labels and insane amount of ink I go thru, that price doesn't sound all that bad. Taking into consideration the wasted labels I may have for misfeeds or whatever I know I spend WAY too much on labels. I'm looking into shrinking the size starting in the new year b/c it is really jacking my overhead up too high. Here's a sample of my label...

Beautiful label. Try LD products for the ink.

Your label is very nice. I think that going smaller would be fine because your candle colors are so pretty, it would show them off more too.