Forever Romance

southernscents

I had a customer request this recently and couldn't find it from my current suppliers. The other day I was browsing through Lone Star Candle Supply and they have it. I ordered it in 4oz. It has a great OOB and cold throw, not sure on hot yet, just made it last night. It is a really nice FO. It is a VS type.

Thought I would share this with you all. It would be a great Valentine's Day FO.

Amy

I too was browsing Lonestar the other night. I noticed that they have several new dups. that they just started carrying. I live close to them and want to go over there and sniff, but my checking account says no. :sad2: Let us know how it is hot.

Oh Kerry lol! ... I need a trusted nose to check some stuff out over there :(

Hey Julie, I have sniffed tons of their FO's. I live about 5 mins away from them. I am going to have to go over there before Friday, because they are shutting down for 2 weeks for inventory and won't be open again until January 2. I need a slab of 1343 (so I can play next week) and just know I am gonna have to sniff some of those new dups they just added. There goes what I have left in my checking account, LOL! If there is anything ya want to know about, just e-mail me and I will check it out for ya if I haven't already and let you know. I started out using just theirs (because they were close), but have branched out with other suppliers now as well. But I still have several that sell well for me that I still use.

Speaking of Lone Star - I got this in my e-mail box a couple days ago -

Lone Star Candle Supply Holiday Schedule

Our regular business hours of 9-5 M-F will be in effect through Friday, December 16th. Beginning Saturday, Dec. 17 we will be closed for our annual inventory and holiday break. We will return on Monday, Jan. 2. The website will continue to accept online orders during this closure.

All orders placed by 11:59 pm, Dec. 14 (which is the Wednesday before we close) will be processed and shipped before the break. All orders placed after that time will be processed in the order they were received when we resume our regular business hours on Monday, January 2, 2006. This deadline also applies to orders placed by phone, mail, fax, etc

Sooooooo - If you want it quick get it ordered by midnite tonite - otherwise you have to wait a few weeks till next year