Mixing Palm Wax and Soy Wax question

What is your base wax? If you are trying to increase scent throw in palm by adding soy I doubt that will work and may backfire.

If you are trying to increase scent throw in your soy by adding palm that may work. You can add palm or parrafin to soy to increase scent throw. I used to make parasoy candles and the scent throw was phenomenal.

If you are adding to soy I would start out with 20% palm to 80% soy and test in all increments up to a 50/50% blend to see which one I liked. But do not expect the palm to have the same crystal patterns if you are adding to soy (or parrafin).

Palm starts to lose its crystal patterns when as much as 20-35% of another wax is added to it. Unless of course its another palm then you can get some interesting crystal patterns from a mix of different palms; like feather and GG, etc.

My base is Soy wax. I would like to use all natural wax and that is why I wanted to try mixing both Palm and Soy. But I don't know how much per pound and how much fragrance to add.

See my instructions in previous post. You can start out with 20% palm added to your soy. Then start testing in 5 or 10% increments to see how much you want to add to your soy to improve scent throw. Remember to allow your wax blend to cure.

Another way is to add beeswax to your soy for a natural wax. With beeswax use either white or yellow beeswax pellets and start out at 1%. Increase in 1% increments. You can go as high as 5% beeswax but more may cause the candle to start cracking when it hardens. I used to use beeswax in my soy but prefer adding parrafin instead.