NG Mystic Orange Moonstone

kyme1911

Has anyone tried this? It sound really nice and different. If you have tried it what did you think? Here is the description...

A mystical, exotic, complex fragrance layered with just the right balance of the following notes: Blood orange, white jasmine, golden honey, orange blossom, black currant, peach, grapefruit, bergamot, magnolia, orchid, freesia, muguet lily, cognac, light patchouli, white amber, myrrh, and white musk.

I can't wait to hear how it smells in the wax, I can picture it smelling warm since it has Cognac & Patch. I was just doing a Google search on Orange Sapphire Scents...here is the description for the B&BW's Fragrance.

Orange Sapphire is a sexy fragrance inspired by the fiery passion and the sunny beaches of Brazil. Top notes: red orange, orange, sparkling grapefruit, Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, davana, cassis, raspberry and peach. Heart: white jasmine, orange blossom, magnolia, orchid, freesia and lily of the valley. Base: musk, patchouli and vetiver.

Hmmm...sounds kind of familiar.

OOB it reminds me of a warm cologne that a man would wear in the Autumn. It is not an overpowering hit of orange but you get the amber, the spice, and a top note of citrus. I like it. (I just haven't had time to play this week....up to my elbows in Christmas Wreath Everything!)

You might also like NG's Green Amber. It has an herbal and amber blended scent to it that somehow makes me think of Paris and Hemingway and Art Deco all rolled into one. Very different. It could be fun to name these two scents once you find out what products they work well in!

OOB it reminds me of a warm cologne that a man would wear in the Autumn. It is not an overpowering hit of orange but you get the amber, the spice, and a top note of citrus. I like it. (I just haven't had time to play this week....up to my elbows in Christmas Wreath Everything!)

You might also like NG's Green Amber. It has an herbal and amber blended scent to it that somehow makes me think of Paris and Hemingway and Art Deco all rolled into one. Very different. It could be fun to name these two scents once you find out what products they work well in!

Oh, I love those type scents, thanks I will have to try that one. :)

I have a sample, but haven't done anything with it. It does have a masculine tone to it OOB. To my nose, it's light on the citrus. I do believe if more citrus would be added (something really juicy like Satsuma maybe?), it just might almost smell like Orange Sapphire from BBW. Almost. But not quite.

I have a sample, but haven't done anything with it. It does have a masculine tone to it OOB. To my nose, it's light on the citrus. I do believe if more citrus would be added (something really juicy like Satsuma maybe?), it just might almost smell like Orange Sapphire from BBW. Almost. But not quite.

I had already put Blood Orange in my wish lisTto try mixing with it to give it more orange, I will also add a sample of Satsuma type of a scent to my list. I have never tried that one. I just have had problems with orange. Alot smell like Tang to me. Thanks for the info

Got it today, I can't wait to get home and put it in wax and soap. It is a strong herbal essence scent to me. Nice

Edited by kyme1911
highlight

I got my blood orange through Essential University, otherwise I get the bulk of them from Camden, but Camden doesn't have blood orange.

I have never checked out Essential University, New Directions has it, and you are right Blood Orange is very in-expensive. So I 'll try that route for orange 1st.

Scented you will love Green Amber, I have a perfume tester strip on my desk and I can't keep my nose off it. Vintage Masculine...it will be great for my men's line of products...:)