GlassGlo wine glasses

candle_man

Those are beautiful. I've wanted to try that and always afraid of the glass not taking the heat. It's burning good for you?

Thank you, they burn great with a csn 14 wick. I chose these due to they are heavy thick walled glass made in the USA, bought at DT for a dollar each. I am thinking they should sell well at $9-10 each.... what do you think?

• 5 months later...

Good job!!

I can give some idea which you can add to your creations; you can have more than one color wax in the glass and also put some sea pearls to your candles, they will give a awesome look to them. Even you can put one color wax on the glass inside walls and then put the different color inside.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are beautiful candles, and I love how candles look in stemmed glasses, but before you think of selling them...

do those glasses meet ASTM standards for candle glassware? While I might (and have) poured some for my own use, I think that stemmed wine glass candles are very "tippy." Not trying to throw cold water here, but I personally think safety in candlemaking first before offering products for sale to the general public...

• 2 weeks later...

I think they look really great but I would never sell those.... no way, now how. I would be paranoid that the glass would shatter on someone. If god forbid it did, their lawyer could come back and ask if you purchased glass that was specifically sold for candle making. Of course, the answer would be "no" thus leaving you open to liability.

Of course, I have a tendency to over think things...:rolleyes2

• 2 weeks later...