Amazing Vanilla Blend

Candybee

I blended 4 parts CS Vanilla Lace with 1 part CS Buttercream. I ended up with 1.25 oz FO per lb that I put in GG palm. The vanilla scent is amazing. I smell vanilla bean with just a hint of musk with a note of buttercream. The VL seemed a bit on the light side but with the Buttercream it makes the vanilla pop and the sweetness is not overpowering but soft and light. I am loving this blend.

I took a few jars to the last couple of shows I did for market research. Customers love it. Seems to be a big hit. I'm not a huge vanilla fan but this blend really rocks. Customer told me it smells just like the VS vanilla lotion she uses.

I'll have to try this! I've been thinking of some kind of vanilla blend to make a roll-on perfume for myself. I want something that smells like creamy vanilla, but with a tad bit of "foody sweet" vanilla in it (but not much).

Sounds like what I've been wanting! Thanks Candybee!

I'll have to try this! I've been thinking of some kind of vanilla blend to make a roll-on perfume for myself. I want something that smells like creamy vanilla, but with a tad bit of "foody sweet" vanilla in it (but not much).

Sounds like what I've been wanting! Thanks Candybee!

PM me your address and I'll send you a sample candle with the scent in it. It would be nice for a second opinion from another crafter.

I loooove CS Vanilla Lace....I think I also have a sample of their buttercream. I'll have to try that! It sounds yummy! (The Vanilla Lace makes a really nice body spray.)

I also once mixed 1/2 and 1/2 CS Vanilla Lace and CS Blackberry Marmalade in 4794 for tarts. It sounds like an odd mix but it was really nice. Smooth vanilla and blackberry but not in a "foody" way. I never could think of what to name it and then of course, got caught up in filling orders for the traditional holiday scents so I have not done anything more with it.

Well...off to experiment!

I loooove CS Vanilla Lace....I think I also have a sample of their buttercream. I'll have to try that! It sounds yummy! (The Vanilla Lace makes a really nice body spray.)

I also once mixed 1/2 and 1/2 CS Vanilla Lace and CS Blackberry Marmalade in 4794 for tarts. It sounds like an odd mix but it was really nice. Smooth vanilla and blackberry but not in a "foody" way. I never could think of what to name it and then of course, got caught up in filling orders for the traditional holiday scents so I have not done anything more with it.

Well...off to experiment!

You got me thinking now.... Vanilla Lace with Lavender (Lavender Dreams or Lullaby Lavender), Vanilla Lace with Rose (Victorian Rose)...:smiley2: