Anywhere to get Cumin and Cloves FO's???

ILikeWaxMelts

I enjoy eating at a middle eastern restaurant called Taboon

My favorite Sandwich is the Lamb Shawarma

Is there anywhere I could get a Cumin FO and a Cloves FO

to make a candle.

That would make my house smell like a Shawarma

I've been in the candle business for a while I just checked peaks candle and candle science they did not have these FO's any Suggestions for FO Suppiers???

Edited by ILikeWaxMelts

You might try this for cummin http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/cumin-essential-oil-p-228.html

Have never tried it, but thought you might want to check it out. This is an essential oil listed here, but you could check their site to see if they offer a fragrance oil also.

Also, we've order WSP cloves .. you could check that out too to see if that's what you had in mind

Yeah but you know cumin EO is pricey don't you?

I would check with places like Lebermuth, Trilogy, New Directions, maybe even the EO carriers and see if they can help you locate a cumin and clove scent that isn't loaded in EOs (save you on cost)

Now I think Taylored Concepts might be a place to also look in terms of blends and FOs ... perhaps Robert can help you. If I'm not mistaken that's a place with a load of FO names. Not saying other suppliers wouldn't help, but that place sticks in my mind.