1st attempt at M&P soap

PAgirl89

These are my first attempts at some M&P soap. Blue soap dye and French Market fragrance from Nature's Garden and clear soap base.

I had a little trouble getting them out of the molds which is why they are a little rough around the edges. I think I'm going to have to get myself a little hammer just for these occasions.

10sbqjt.jpg

PS. If you ever use the French Market FO, it's a little wicked in the fragrance dept. It doesn't take but a drop and it lingers for a while.

Thanks, Soapbuddy! I'm trying layered soap today. I just poured it, I'll take pics once I take it out of the molds. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out, I used clear base with Cinnamon Bun fragrant and white base with red dye and more of the same fragrant. It seemed to lay nicely when I poured it, so hopefully they turn out just as nice.

The clamshells are going to have to be popped out and then cut or broken apart. I ran out of soap base, but as soon as I get my next delivery (hopefully Mon/Tues) I'll be testing more batches.

These clamshells work like a dream! Easy pour and easy clean up.

Thanks!

Here are the three clamshells I made with soap

ap8lk4.jpg

Rain fragrance (blue), Cucumber Melon (green) and Moonlight Path (purple)

I had a heck of a time getting the green out of the shell. I had to cut the plastic shell with a scissors and knife before the soaps came out. They look so pretty inside the shell, I hated to do it, but I wanted to see for myself if they'd come out easy or not ... and they didn't it. UGH! But they sure do look pretty!