Peppermint Creme blend

Candybee

Just screwing around with some leftover peppermint trying to find a way to sell it. So I mixed Peaks Purely Peppermint with CS Creme Brulee at 50/50% for a Peppermint Creme. It smells heavenly and it sold out when I debuted it at last weekends show.

Another blend thats working for me is mixing pumpkin with CS Pecan Pie also at 50/50% for a Pumpkin Pecan Pie. Another winner with my customers.

I also mixed CS Apple Harvest with 25% CS MacIntosh Apple. Sounds silly to mix apples with apples but the Mac makes the apple scent pop and its selling better than the AH straight.

Anyone have a great blend they want to share?

Been mixing today. I did Buttercream and Strawberry Jam for Strawberry Buttercream. Mixed CS Carmelized Pralines with CS Pumpkin Souffle for Pumpkin Praline. Mixed CS Pumpkin Souffle with CS Strudel and Spice for Pumpkin Cinnamon Strudel. Your blends always sound awesome.

Been mixing today. I did Buttercream and Strawberry Jam for Strawberry Buttercream. Mixed CS Carmelized Pralines with CS Pumpkin Souffle for Pumpkin Praline. Mixed CS Pumpkin Souffle with CS Strudel and Spice for Pumpkin Cinnamon Strudel. Your blends always sound awesome.

Yummmm! Those sound awesome! What is the % for the Pumpkin Praline? That sounds like something I want to try.

I have alot of peppermint I want to use so I mixed...

Peaks Peppermint with ME Sugar Cookie/ Peppermint Sugar Cookie,

Peaks Peppermint with Peaks Eggnog/ Frosty Peppermint nog

Peaks Peppermint with NG's Frosted Lime Cupcake/Key Lime Candy Cane

Peaks Peppermint with CS Very Vanilla/Snow Birds..(its a FL thing)

ME Vanilla Bean Noel with CS Pumpkin Souffle/Pumpkin Vanilla Souffle

CS Pumpkin Pie with CS Cinnamon Buns/Pumpkin Cinna Buns

I also want to try CS's Kiwi with Buttercream/Kiwi Buttercream.

I'm also trying to come up with a tropical holiday scent, maybe with pinapple and spice and something Holiday-ish and call it Palm Beach Noel...still haven't quite figured it out yet, but I'm open to suggestions...lol :smiley2:

Edited by lsbennis

I'm also trying to come up with a tropical holiday scent, maybe with pinapple and spice and something Holiday-ish and call it Palm Beach Noel...still haven't quite figured it out yet, but I'm open to suggestions...lol :smiley2:

Tradewinds still has some Mele Kalekemaka oil. One of the few ones they have left. Haven't tried it but tried many of their oils and they rock.

https://secure.stormer.us/~twfc/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25&zenid=b8758a47e0d26fa886270bb04781ea52

Tradewinds still has some Mele Kalekemaka oil. One of the few ones they have left. Haven't tried it but tried many of their oils and they rock.

https://secure.stormer.us/~twfc/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25&zenid=b8758a47e0d26fa886270bb04781ea52

Thanks Candybee, that sounds great and I have always been interested in Tradewinds but I heard some not so very good things about their customer service so I'm kinda concerned about ordering from them. Daystar also has Aloha Christmas, but I think I want to try and use what I already have on hand and see what I can come up with. :smiley2:

Thanks Candybee, that sounds great and I have always been interested in Tradewinds but I heard some not so very good things about their customer service so I'm kinda concerned about ordering from them. Daystar also has Aloha Christmas, but I think I want to try and use what I already have on hand and see what I can come up with. :smiley2:

I don't blame you for being skeptical about ordering from Tradewinds. They used to be a wonderful FO supplier but for the last couple of years the service has been iffy. I always got my oils within a few days with no problems but quit ordering from them when they continued to run out of oils-- and because of the various complaints others posted about them.

I would take the description of the Mele Kelikimaka to get an idea for a blend. Sounds to me like its a blend of pina colada (coconut & pineapple) with Norfolk pine.

Isbennis, Daystar has a new scent called Aloha Christmas that has fir, pineapple, poinsettia, and coconut. You might give that one a try.