Wooden Boxes or Metal Baskets...cheap?

Catlover

I'm getting requests for holiday gift sets, which is great, but I don't have any containers yet (which isn't great). I'd like to use either a simple wooden box or metal basket, about 12" long...my candles are cube jars in cardboard wraps, so something that would hold 3 or 4...or double that if the box is square instead of rectangular....:confused: A simple basket might work too, if it's sturdy enough. I'm just going to fill the container with some type of natural fiber or finely shredded paper, and I won't be wrapping anything in plastic.

I'm googling all over the place and am going to check out the cheapie stores tomorrow, but does anyone have any ideas where to find something like this?

We just got a shipment from craftincrates.com. We placed an order one afternoon and the next morning they emailed us back letting us know the crates are made at time of order and estimated the shipping date. We received them the following week. They are very nice quality and was very cheap. Also, I got an email saying that I had a refund in my PayPal account from them for $3.18 because the shipping charges were a little less than figured. Fair, honest, high quality and dependable...we'll definately order from them again.