No hot scent throw help

I use the candle blend CBL130 from Candlewic in regular pint size mason jars with htp 105 wicks. Candle looks GREAT, but no hot scent throw. I heat the wax up to 180 add color & fo, stir 2 mins & pour at 150. waited 5 days tested & nothing. spoke to Bill at candlewic, he stated to melt the wax , add color & add fo at 150, stirred 2 mins. wait 24-48hrs & burn. I bought my fo from bittercreek , candlewic & nature's garden. Can anybody help me figure out what is going on??. Does anybody else use this wax?

maybe the fo was burning off, I did do one today adding fo at 150, then pouring, I will wait for a couple days to see how it throws. boy this sure is like science & I'm gonna stick to it!!!! even if i wind up bald from pulling my hair out!!!!

• 1 month later...
maybe the fo was burning off, I did do one today adding fo at 150, then pouring, I will wait for a couple days to see how it throws. boy this sure is like science & I'm gonna stick to it!!!! even if i wind up bald from pulling my hair out!!!!

Hi Just curious to see how you made out with this?

No worries here =) Were all members of the hair club for men =) LOL :P